happy holidays from all of us at remedyteas. we’ve posted holiday “shipping tips” and have seasonal happenings to share. Tis’ the season, let’s do tea.
december shipping tips
Thank all of you amazing people that have been picking up gifts for themselves, friends and loved ones through our online store. For this busy time of year, we are posting some info and dates to keep in mind. To ensure your tasty teas get to you by the holiday, make sure to order early, choose express shipping or order online for an in-store pickup.
- order by december 17 to receive standard shipping by the 24th
- use express shipping if later than the 17th, unless seattle area
- order online and pickup in-store for fast and easy shopping
- Standard shipping for any packages under $65 is approximately $7.00 and will arrive within 5-7 working days.
- Any packages over $65 receive standard shipping for free and will arrive within 5-7 working days.
- All packages can choose express shipping if you are tight on time ranging from overnight, 2day or 3day shipping.
- To ensure your standard packages are received by December 24th, please place orders by December 17th.
- If you are in the Seattle area, packages usually are received within 2 days but we cannot guarantee it.
- Any order placed by 1pm PST will be fresh packaged and mailed out that day. Orders after 1pm PST will be mailed the following day (but we will certainly try to get it in that day’s mail if possible.)
- Orders placed online can be picked up at RemedyTeas in Seattle. Email us after you placed the order or simply type the address of RemedyTeas in the shipping address area with the name RemedyTeas and we will package the order and have it awaiting pickup. Any order placed by 3pm PST will be fresh packaged and available that day for pickup up to 11pm.
With our handcrafted mulling spices you can create great organic spiced cider or wine at your home. Simply add these whole spices to wine or cider, turn up the heat and you’ve got instant holiday cheer. Check out our posting on facebook for details. We are offering our spice blend in convenient packs in store and online in bulk; See #133 MullingSpice.
At the remedyteas Seattle cafe we are serving a tasty spiced hot cider that is made with our mulling spices, hibiscus tea and apple cider. Come enjoy some today. See our Facebook posting on the Spiced Cider Steamer. Yum!
grab-and-go organic tea
Very popular with folks shopping on the go, available anytime in-store at RemedyTeas are our select line of labeled tins make great gifts and stocking stuffers. Labeled and fresh packaged, our line of nine popular loose leaf organic teas are ready to go.
06 remedy relief mentholated deep cold flu relief tea
12 blue hawaii luxurious coconut white tea
23 orangekrush citrus vanilla green tea
26 cherryrose cherry rose infused green tea
62 house chai spiced bold house chai black tea
72 earl la creme vanilla earl grey black tea
102 floraberry lavender berry rooibos tea
120 tranquility chamomile peppermint herbal tea
116 mightymate energizing mint yerba mate tea
order online and pickup in-store
A few of our customers are beating the crowds by ordering their tea gifts online and picking up in-store at our Capitol Hill location. It’s a good idea, not only is your packaged loose leaf tea waiting for you ready, packed and fresh, you can enjoy something tasty for yourself or hang-out for a few. If you know what you like you can also call in your order and we’ll have it ready for you. 206 323-4832
come in —relax, recharge, connect
The cafe is warm and bustling so please come enjoy remedyteas with family and friends or take a moment for yourself. Tea can help comfort you, keep you energized, mellow you out and help you be healthy throughout the holiday and year. Visit the cafe store on 15th avenue on Capitol Hill in Seattle.
Holiday Hours? We’re open daily from 7am to 11pm. We’re closing early at 5pm on Dec 24th and will be closed the day of the 25th. We may be closed on the 26th, we’ll let you know via Twitter and Facebook asap.
Get a taste of our crazy popular TNT Detox Tonic. Available by the shot or glass, this brew is prepared fresh in store. It’s a fiery blend of spices, citrus and chili designed to kick the cold, cleanse inside and have you feelin’ the heat no matter how cold it is outside.
Our seasonal blends in packaged tins will be ready in a few days, a few new teas will be added to menu in coming weeks and a lot of teaware, pots, brewing tools and other tea things are arriving daily. Checkout our Twitter and Facebook posts to keep in touch, we will post pics of new items, new tastes, new teas and tidbits every day.
Take care and be well. Xoxo!
organic artisan tea co – seattle usa
206 323-4832 (323-4TEA)
345 15th ave east Seattle wa 98112
store hours: 7am-11pm pst